our mission is to
innovate, & inspire
- To Preserve and Protect
- The habitat and ecology.
- The ability for the public to interact responsibly with nature.
- The history of our region.
- To Innovate
- In areas of green technology and application.
- In areas of habitat restoration.
- In areas of nutritionally dense food production.
- To Inspire
- A connection to nature.
- Cultural unity.
- Creative Expression.
The Boiling Springs Ecoseum & Desert Preserve is a non-profit entity formed in 2012 to address the ecological problems of The Boiling Springs & Millcreek Canyon in Washington, Utah.
Our purpose is to preserve, protect, and enhance these treasures in our community. To provide responsible public access that sparks a spirit of exploration and engender a connection to the wonders of nature.